The objective of the firm during the amicable phase will be to obtain the payment of your debts while preserving the commercial relationship and the dialogue with your debtor.
- Personalised payment notification for each case,
- Amicable negotiation with your debtor or his/her Attorney,
- Drafting of a settlement agreement by private deed or before a lawyer,
In case of non-payment by your debtor at the end of the amicable phase, the Cabinet will undertake appropriate procedures to preserve and recover your debts, in consideration of the outstanding amount and the debtor’s condition.
- Motion for an order to pay,
- Procedure before the enforcement court in order to take provisional measures (preventive mortgage, preventive seizure, preventive pledge, etc.),
- Action and representation before the judge hearing the application for interim measures, which makes it possible to obtain an enforcement order very quickly,
- Action and representation before the court ruling on the merits, magistrate court, court of first instance, superior court, commercial court,
- Follow-up of the enforcement of the decisions (service, seizure-award, wage garnishment etc.) through our network of carefully selected bailiffs. This list is constantly updated.
Our others areas of expertise